Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We all want to be big stars, but we all have diffrent reasons for that. - Mr Jones, Counting Crows

I really don't know how to start this. I've been so secretive lately that even this anonymous blog seems too much for me.  I feel like I've joined the CIA, but really all I did was get married. I can equate this life to many things, such as joining a cult or faking one's own death. I'm making things seem really horrible, and maybe they aren't. Now I feel spoiled as well as jaded. I swear I'm my own worst enemy.

Growing up I always thought I wanted this life. I guess I over estimated myself at the time. I love my husband. He's a good man, and he really wants to be married, which I think is rare.  His father is a musician, and I think he has a very unique perspective as to what is happening to us.

I started this because I'm ungodly bored and a little lost to say the least.
I thought Rock n Roll was suppose to save?

No comments:

Post a Comment