Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Humming and strumming all over God's world.

I do silly things sometimes. Like I somehow started reading groupie stories tonight... but didn't find any on my husband's band so I googled them... My heart was beating out of my chest and my stomach was sick with anticipation. It's like when you look at your ex's fb and you don't want him but you also don't want to see he has moved on. You know the basic why am I doing this to myself feeling.- I was pleased with what I found, which was pretty much nothing. One person called them out as liars in their interviews- duh. No hoes and blow here. And another said they could be wild but in general are sweet boys. Also very true.
I'm not sure how I feel about the sites where the groupies rate the rock stars. It leaves me irritated even though I see it as a two way street.  It's almost as if I feel that it violates them (as in the musician) and how nothing in their life is personal from what they do in bed to how big their junk is. When I worked backstage I never talked about the guest. I didn't want to be that person. I never liked people who bragged about who they know or what they'd seen. I felt privileged to be there and respected them. I know your saying that I'm not respecting it now, but you don't know me from Adam nor will you ever. And maybe more groupies should pay heed since I , though never a groupie, ended up a Mrs.

wiki on groupies - This makes it out as if I could be one, after all I do  "seeks emotional and sexual intimacy with a musician." and I do travel with them. I guess if he hadn't put a ring on it I would totally be one. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment