Saturday, January 22, 2011

She's ferocious and she knows just what it takes to make a pro blush All the boys think she's a spy She's got Bette Davis eyes.

The singer's gf has been visiting. She is what you'd expect from me, all glitz and attitude. What it takes to be a wife in this business. Whenever I see her Bette Davis eyes pop into my head. The guys also act weird when she's around, sorta shady and shifty like she is a spy.

I personally don't trust her. She's like wanna be sociallite with a Victoria secrets charge card.  She's pretty don't get me wrong, but do I think she likes, loves or cares about him? Not a chance.

You don't need money,  don't take fame
Don't need no credit card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes
but it might just save your life
That's the power of love - Huey Lewis and The News

No comments:

Post a Comment