Monday, June 18, 2012

That's so weird

People make Polyvore sets about my husband. I've sorta been off of Google-ing him lately, but it's festival season and the heat makes me crazy, and I'm bored all the same. I was having a jolly good time ( sorry I've been listening to audio books of British books again...)  putting clothes together when this young bird ( it isn't going to stop OK?) started liking my work. I looked at her sets and from there I found the culprit. OK there is prob a gang of them, but I only saw one. The weird thing is the outfits weren't even really rock n roll. They were like photos of him with dresses and expensive make up and glitter and a lot of pink, which is funny because Z asked me the other day if I owned anything that wasn't black. I could ask him the same. I saw in a women's mag that when traveling you need to pack basics that you can mix and match. For the most part my clothes are all black. Everyone's is. What the fuck color is more rock n roll than black? Black on Black?

No comments:

Post a Comment