Monday, November 22, 2010

Me and Cinderella

I am sick, and on top of that the Russians have invaded the boathouse if you catch my drift... The first time that happened on this tour it was awkward. I'm the only girl. I have no privacy, not to mention I feel like crap. X and I hadn't been married that long and I wasn't sure how he'd react. Not to mention the bus bathroom... totally awkward. So all I want to do is sleep and eat and be over emotional. I feel gross and cranky and unaccomplished. I'm mean to X because I don't see how he could be attracted to me. It's retarded girl stuff I know, but we all do it. I hate this time of month and I hate being sick. I hate living in public. I hate how many public bathrooms I use. I hate how lazy the hotel maids must be. I hate that I can't curl up in a warm fuzzy bubble and be happy. I wouldn't want a bubble, scratch that. I'd want a happy medium. I'd want what everyone else wants, but I want more.... just not this.

I need to make a thanks list because I'm being a whiny bitch.
1. I am thankful my husband didn't marry me and leave me at home.
2. I am thankful that we are fortunate enough to have a bus. I know many bands who have fans and albums out and shirts at hottopic but still rock the white van and trailer.
3. I am thankful to be experiencing something that very few get to.
4. I am thankful that my husband is respectful and kind to me.
5. I am thankful that I am cared for, physically, emotionally, and economically.
6. I am thankful I am not a lactard ( lactose intolerant.)
7. I am thankful that I am only half homeless.
8. I am thankful that I do not have to sell my body or my soul.
9. I am thankful for my computer.
10. I am thankful for dove dark chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment