Saturday, March 3, 2012

and I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell Because I really fell for you

You're just a hologram of yourself. They project certain traits, certain things you like. They give you clothes to play dress up in, but that's not really you up there. It's just a two dementional representation of yourself, and like some science fiction movie, it will never, and can never be all of you. I never want to be projected. I sometimes find it sureal that my spouse lives within the realms of a dual reality. It's a comfort sometimes, to know that he isn't the holographic image. You'd be wise to realize that nobody is. NOBODY. Look at the shocking tell alls. Recently I read that lady Gaga was never a stripper, homeless or anything else she used to give herself accreditation to her fans. Do I blame her? No. My husband isn't a womanizing, alcoholic, insomniac, drug addict, but you would be lead to believe otherwise. 
Persona.
image.
character
stage name.
fake.fake.fake.


No comments:

Post a Comment