Thursday, February 24, 2011

The sign said long haired freaky people need not apply.

TONIGHT we went to dinner at a Mexican place. It was just X and I. Though our waitress was ok she didn't offer us any free chips and salsa. I noticed the other tables had it. I wanted to say something, but what do you say? I also think our food took a long time getting there. I started this as a way to get out how I feel, not so much as to how we're actually treated in public. She didn't really talk to us, but when I asked for a box she said " yes ma'am" and was super nice to me. I asked X if he tipped, he said he did. I wouldn't over. I know getting annoyed by not receiving complimentary chips and salsa is petty of me, and I know my grandmother would say we bring this upon ourselves, with the black hair dye and tattoos and such. But for fuck sakes it's 2011. I can't believe people still fear us or look down on us. And for fuck sake my husband is a rockstar... I don't know if I've ever said that before. I sorta skirt the issue on here. But in all honestly you've seen his videos on MTV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment